Happy Fall 2014 Monday Moanin. Leadership is a relevant and hot topic. Visit any bookstore or website and you will find several books and blogs filled with opinions of how to improve your organization. After reviewing several authors in preparation for this post, I decided to focus on three practical and rather unique areas of leadership. As a school leader, focusing on a few of these areas will enhance your performance. Have a productive week by being intentional on the following 3 C’s.
» Read the full story ».
Happy crisp Michigan Monday Moanin to you. Being a leader in public education is a difficult challenge. There are unfunded mandates, shrinking resources, student learning challenges, new supervisors, active school boards and state legislatures to deal with. These challenges may cause you to lose confidence and act with caution which could negatively impact your role and performance as a leader. Listed below are some strategies that may be helpful in improving your skills as a leader. Consider focusing on some of these during the next 30 days. In no particular ……
» Read the full story »
More Articles and News:· Monday Moanin Thoughts #125 5 Phrases To Avoid Using In Schools
· Monday Moanin Thoughts #124 Focus On Culture As You Begin 2014-15
· Monday Moanin Thoughts #123 5 Quotes To Help With Your Message For 2014-15?
· Monday Moanin Thoughts #122 Introduce Yourself To Your Staff Beginning 2014-15
· Monday Moanin Thoughts # 121 Just Asking
· Monday Moanin Thoughts # 120 Thoughts From Summit 2014
· Monday Moanin Thoughts #119 Getting Ready For 2014-15
· Monday Moanin Thoughts #118 Back From Vacation Filled With Appreciation
· Monday Moanin Thoughts #117 Need A Recommendation For A Summer Read, Check Your Bookcase
· Monday Moanin Thoughts #116, Get Some Rest, Then Get To Work