Happy final September 2015 Monday Moanin. This may be the perfect time of year to provide 5 quotes that can help focus your work this week. Post these and refer to them often during the week. Here they are:
“The leaders that work most effectively, it seems to me, never say ‘I’. And that’s not because they have trained themselves not to say ‘I’. They don’t think ‘I’. They think ‘we’; they think ‘team’. They understand their job to be is to make the team function. They accept responsibility and ……
» Read the full story »
Happy Fall 2014 Monday Moanin. Leadership is a relevant and hot topic. Visit any bookstore or website and you will find several books and blogs filled with opinions of how to improve your organization. After reviewing several authors in preparation for this post, I decided to focus on three practical and rather unique areas of leadership. As a school leader, focusing on a few of these areas will enhance your performance. Have a productive week by being intentional on the following 3 C’s.
» Read the full story ».
More Articles and News:· Monday Moanin Thoughts #126 Try These Strategies-Enhance Your Effectiveness
· Monday Moanin Thoughts #125 5 Phrases To Avoid Using In Schools
· Monday Moanin Thoughts #124 Focus On Culture As You Begin 2014-15
· Monday Moanin Thoughts #123 5 Quotes To Help With Your Message For 2014-15?
· Monday Moanin Thoughts #122 Introduce Yourself To Your Staff Beginning 2014-15
· Monday Moanin Thoughts # 121 Just Asking
· Monday Moanin Thoughts # 120 Thoughts From Summit 2014
· Monday Moanin Thoughts #119 Getting Ready For 2014-15
· Monday Moanin Thoughts #118 Back From Vacation Filled With Appreciation
· Monday Moanin Thoughts #117 Need A Recommendation For A Summer Read, Check Your Bookcase