It is hard to believe that today is the final Monday Moanin of July, 2016. Hopefully, many of you are enjoying a wonderful summer vacation filled with rest and relaxation. In the next few weeks you will be amping up in preparation of a new school year. As you begin, consider focusing on self-reflection. Here are a few questions for you to consider as you begin your planning for 2016-17.
- What are two of your greatest strengths?
- What are you passionate about?
- Who are two people who you learn from?
- This year, how will you keep learners at the center of your actions?
- How are you going to be less of a taker and more of a giver?
I hope your self-reflection time is effective and helps bring clarity in establishing your goals for 2016-17. Have a great week and keep finding the good stuff.